LexLegis.com is a part of Sai Taxhelp Pvt. Ltd., India's leading tax and compliance solution provider.
- We own and manage the Central Data Processing Centre (CDPC) of National Judicial Reference System (NJRS). A project under the Income-tax Department, Ministry of Finance, Government of India. (In consortium with NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.)
- We have developed the pilot Return Preparation Utility (RPU) for GST pilot. This was developed for NSDL e-Gov to test the GST pilot system.
- We own and manage GSTplus.com - an end-to-end GST ecosystem.. This was developed for NSDL e-Gov to test the GST pilot system.
- The first Income-tax return in India was filed using our software. We had developed this software for the Income-tax Department. The then Hon'ble FM had filed the Income-tax return of TCS using our software.
- We are registered e-Return Intermediaries of the Income-tax Department for filing of Income-tax Return.
- We presently help over 1 million users calculate, pay and file their tax return using our website https://myITreturn.com.
- We also help over 200,000 users calculate, pay and file their tax return using our mobile App for Android and iOS. Interestingly, users also have an option to use our services in over 9 Indian languages and English. (Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Bengali and Punjabi)
- We assist over 10,000 professionals and companies file their tax return using our portal STACOS.com
- We had started the Certified Filing Centre (CFC) under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)
- We are registered service provider under MCA for XBRL filing.
- We provide eTDS return software to over 5000 professionals and corporate.
- We provide Annual Information Return (AIR) software to track high value transactions.
- We have earlier provided softwares to professionals relating to Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) and Banking Cash Transaction Tax (BCTT). Both these tax returns are now abolished.